Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got it.
Mussel Beach Health Club classes are 60 – 90 minutes. Our certified instructors offer Step, Spin, Pilates, Yoga, All In One, Bootcamps, Total Body Conditioning and more.
Have a question? Call us at 508-487-0001 and talk to one of our team members.
A Total Body Conditioning Class that is designed to give you the ultimate challenge and complete workout. Sweat through 20 minutes of cardio, 20 minutes of strength training, and 20 minutes of stretching and core workout.
All in ONE
This class will test the limits of your strength and endurance levels. If you are looking for a high intensity class that is part bootcamp, part core, and part strength training, this is for you!
This total body, high intensity program, uses free weights, resistance and body weight exercises to build lean muscle, intensify fat-burning, and crank up your endurance. A challenging class for all fitness levels.
A one hour class combining light weight work, Pilates based core work and a deep stretch. A great class for all but especially for seniors!
A full body routine that helps build flexibility, strength, endurance, and coordination. A multi-level class experience using inertial & vibration training integrated with classic mat & resist-a-ball movements.
Mussel Beach Health Club offers the largest indoor spinning program on the Outer Cape. Let the instructor guide you through this 60 minute indoor cycling, non-impact class to great music. In-person, pre-registration is required for all Spin Classes.
A cardio based signature class by Tom Sharp that is a high intensity cardio workout. Creative choreography fused with flawless transitions and hot beats make this one cardio class not to miss! This class is an intermediate to advanced level.
This class focuses on flexibility and stretching while incorporating strength movements, it is a class for all levels but it is a high intensity level of activity.
A 45 minute high-intensity, fat-shredding spin class followed by a 30 minute full-body workout. Get your body ripped and primed for a day at the beach. A one-of-a-kind class offered only at Mussel Beach Health Club.
A variety of yoga styles are taught at different levels to ensure a safe and challenging experience for all students. Look your best and expect gains in mental clarity while you build strength, stamina, and flexibility.
For Your Safety and Consideration of Others
- Please mention any physical limitations to the instructor prior to the start of class.
- Be cool. Treat your classmates, instructors, and the front desk staff the way you would like them to treat you.
- Due to limited equipment, in-person pre-registration is required for all Spin, and BodyBlade classes.
- If you will be modifying movements, please do your own thing away from the front of the class.
- If you will be leaving class early, please exit as quietly as possible.
- Street shoes are not permitted on the studio floor. Athletic shoes only.
- No text & chat. Please leave cell phones or PDAs outside the class.